WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEAccess to the website at www.thbhotels.com confers USER status. Access and/or use thereof shall therefore imply full and unreserved acceptance of this legal notice and the most recent version of the policy privacy, without prejudice to the General Terms and Conditions of Contract, which where appropriate, must be complied with. We therefore urge you to read these documents before using the functions available on this website, as well as each time you access it, as we reserve the right to partially change, modify, add or eliminate these terms and conditions at any time.
Under no circumstances does mere access to this website imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
THB hotels likewise wishes to inform its customers that it has lodged a complaint against the following URLs as it has not been possible to contact the controllers thereof in order to rectify the incorrect information provided on said websites:
I. WEBSITE OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLERS
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/ 2002 of 11th July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following details are provided regarding ownership of this website:
- Website owner: TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L.
- Official business address: Via Alemanya, 14 - 6ª PLT Santa Margalida 07458, Islas Baleares, Spain.
- Spanish Tax ID No. (CIF): B- 57189100
- Company Register details: Volume 1969, Book 0, Page 179, Sheet PM-43333, Entry 7
In addition to the official business address, users may send their requests, queries or complaints via the following channels:
- Website contact form (URL)
II. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES, S.L provides information about the services offered by THB Group hotels on this website, which also enables users to formalise bookings at the hotels included thereon. In these cases, bookings are processed directly by the company operating the hotel at which the booking is made. By accessing and using this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stipulated below and we therefore urge you to read this section carefully before browsing.
2. User obligations. Users undertake to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and in a manner without detriment to the rights or interests of TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. or third parties. Said undertakings include, but are not discriminatory or limited to, the following:
- Not to incur in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not to attempt to access, modify, manipulate or, where appropriate, use accounts corresponding to other Users;
- Not to use information posted on the website to send unsolicited information (spam);
- No to post or disseminate on the website information or contents that are false, misleading, ambiguous or imprecise and may therefore misinform recipients thereof. Likewise, not to disseminate contents of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that may be considered an apology of terrorism or an attack on human rights or the rights of minors;
- Not to undertake any actions that imply or include a breach of the intellectual property rights corresponding to TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. or third parties;
- Not to cause any damage to hardware or software that is the property of TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L, its suppliers or third parties;
- Not to introduce or disseminate online computer viruses or to use any other hardware or software systems that may cause damage of a nature referred to above;
- Not to eliminate, alter, elude or manipulate any security protection devices or systems that may be installed on the pages included in this website.
3. Disclaimer of liability. This website is provided “as is” and use thereof is made at Users’ risk. Consequently, TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L., its administrators, employees, supplier and collaborators shall hold no liability whatsoever, directly or otherwise, for damage resulting from use of the website. Specifically, TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. is excluded to the full extent contemplated by law, despite any explicit or implicit guarantees contained therein.
TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. does not guarantee website availability and accessibility, although it shall make all reasonable efforts in this sense. Service may occasionally be interrupted for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. accepts no responsibility for any possible damage arising from interference, interruptions, IT viruses, telephone faults or telephone disconnections attributable to causes beyond the aforementioned company’s control; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system attributable to deficiencies or overloading in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; or any other alterations to Users’ software or hardware. Likewise, it does not guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, Trojans or other elements that may affect Users’ IT systems, documents or files. Furthermore, TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. shall not be liable for damage caused by third parties due to illegitimate intromissions beyond its control.
Likewise, it shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use or misuse of the website contents, or for the consequences stemming from any errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may be included on the website provided by Users or other third parties. TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. does not accept any obligations or responsibility whatsoever for services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. Under no circumstances shall TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. accept any responsibility whatsoever for links corresponding to a third party website. Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and legality of any materials or contents included on any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any form of association, merger or stake in the linked organisations.
6. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents provided by Users themselves or over which third parties may hold intellectual rights, the website intellectual property rights, domain, its source code, design and browsing structure and all elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or copy; trademarks or logos, colour schemes, structure and design, etc.) are the property of TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. , who holds exclusive exploitation rights of said elements in all forms, with particular reference to the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, pursuant to the provisions of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law currently in force. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publically communicate, including in ‘making available’ mode, all or part of the contents of this website in any format and using any technical means without the authorisation of TURISMO Y HOTELES DE BALEARES S.L. or, where appropriate, the third parties that hold the intellectual property rights or copyright for the contents affected. Notwithstanding the above, website users may view the elements included on this website and even print them, copy and store them on their computer hard drive or any other physical device provided that they do so for their own personal and private use. Those organisations or persons that, having obtained prior authorisation from the owner of this website, intend to create a link to it, must guarantee that said link shall only allow access to the website or service and under no circumstances shall reproduce its contents and services.
7. Clause nullity: Should one of the clauses included in these terms and conditions of use be declared null and void, only said provision or part thereof shall be affected. All other general terms and conditions shall remain in effect and the aforementioned provision or affected part thereof shall be disregarded.
8. Acceptance: Accessing and using the website shall necessarily imply that you expressly accept each and every one of these general terms and conditions.
9. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the consumer rights stipulated in Spanish Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16th November, this website shall be governed by the Laws of Spain, excluding its conflict of law provisions. Users expressly waive any jurisdiction to which they may be entitled and any disputes arising regarding its use or the services associated thereto, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Inca (Spain).
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform designed for consumers, and which may be accessed via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage