- Check all news
Europe Did you know...?
On the 9th of May Europe Day is celebrated on the anniversary of the "Schuman declaration".
Here, we leave you with some curious facts about our continent:
- It is the second smallest continent of about 10,180,000 km².
- The Cathedral of Mallorca boasts one of the largest rose windows in the world, known as the Gothic eye. It is also one of the tallest European Gothic cathedrals.Europe is home to more than 731 million people.
- The Vatican is the smallest country in Europe (and the world).
- The Iron Man of Lanzarote is the toughest in the world.
- Es Vedrá, in Ibiza is considered one of the world’s most magnetic points.
- The "Bellver Castle" in Mallorca was the first completely round castle in Europe.
- The 10 most generous and charitable countries are in Europe.
- Ibiza is home to some of the most beautiful paradises in the Mediterranean: Cala D'Hort, Es Vedrá, Cala Llarga, etc.
- Timanfaya, next to Teide, is the most visited protected reserve in Spain. In addition, it is one of the most relevant and spectacular places to see historical volcanic activity on Earth